Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Banana Nude

L'Oreal Eva's Nude is from a collection a few years ago that featured celebrity affiliations and shades of lipstick and nail polish (that I noticed).

I pretty much ignored it all until I saw this warm nude at Big Lots! over a  year ago.


Three coats an no top coat.

I love the soft amber shimmer that is almost undetectable, but clearly there.

I think you can still find this on eBay with ease. Nice!

Excellent formula, truly.


I then topped it with Revlon Glimmer Gloss Pina Colada


I did just one coat and no top coat, so I think a second or even third coat would be good, but I wanted something very subtle.

This, too can be found on eBay fairly readily.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Glimmer Gloss! I miss when Revlon would do interesting stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D