Monday, May 23, 2016

Blue, Blue, Blue

L.A. Colors is all over the Dollar Tree right now. Not sure why, but while I will say that it's underrated, it's definitely on task for putting out some timely colors.

Food for thought: I have an E.L.F. periwinkle/violet that I blogged here, and I found a stone cold dupe at the Dollar Tree in an L.A. Colors bottle. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Meanwhile...

Here's an oldie that I think I've worn before, a no name medium blue that has green or peacock undertones topped with what I thought I'd blogged before: Revlon Glimmer Gloss Blueberry Burst.


I know I've posted some of these Revlon Glimmer Glosses. They predate a lot of the toppers that were out when I first started in polish and was pretty excited to find them.

I also see that this one, despite three coats, is pretty sparse. 

Most of these are good enough to add a great topping layer. It's kind of a let down, but if you are looking for a scant accent color in lieu of something mixed into he polish itself, this is a good one.

Of the Glimmer Glosses, this is the one with the least glass fleck. They tint very lightly, and in deeper shades like this the base vanishes.

I think you can still round them up on eBay.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D