Saturday, April 23, 2016

Pair of Fun Blues

I have to say, tapping into the blue drawer has been really fun.

Here are a pair that need an outing.

Orly Blue Collar



Three coats, no top coat.
Still available through Orly's site, this pretty light blue creme may appear to show ridges, but it's just my lighting reflecting the vertical lines.
A thick formula that isn't too thick at all, just enough to level out and perform the number one job a creme should do: cover beautifully.
I love this polish and it's a success story.


China Glaze Sunday Sunday


A rich blue that pulls a little bit more into the turquoise family, though I don't really call it a turquoise.
Three coats, no top coat.
I think this is a pretty nice formula, too. I don't think it's as thick as the Orly, but it does the job.
I can't complain!
This polish is on China Glaze's site, so it's still easy to find.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. I think I have that China Glaze, and never wore it (yet)...it was Avant Garden 2013 collection, a really good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't know that!
      I like this shade of blue a lot!

      Delete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D