Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Houndstooth Variations

Prints and retro influences are quite on point these days, and houndstooth has been quite a favorite of mine.

Fortunately BundleMonster plate BM19 has a good size for my small fingers!


OPI Bare It In Trafalgar Square stamped with Orly Opposites Attract:


I blogged Orly Opposites Attract a bit of a while ago, here, and thought it might work for a stamping polish, and OH BOY! Love at first site!
It pulls much more blue here, too.


Borghese Stellare Notte stamped with OPI Bare It In Trafalgar Square


This was was a pretty ad hoc attempt to see if the OPI would stamp, and low and behold, it did! You can see where I repaired the stamp, meaning it didn't quite reach in my application.

This reminds me of a dress I saw online:

Source: http://www.fashionisers.com/trends/fall-winter-2015-2016-print-trends/

Cover Girl white stamped with LDL/ElleElle 209


I did this one earlier and it inspired me to do the other two. I have to admit I was thoroughly surprised how beautifully this deep vamp stamped. I thought it would be dark, but it came out bright berry. Hard to not love this one.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D