Sunday, October 4, 2015

Blue Movies

IBD Beauty Hollywood Royalty


Soft royal blue that has a beautiful glass fleck shimmer.

Three coats, no top coat and two coats would have been fine. The nicest formula. I mean wow, just fabulous. Sad when you see a beautiful polish like this for $3 at Head2Toe and have to wrestle with a Sally Hansen that is $8.

It does have a soft pink shift, but not really showing super strong.


You can see it here and it's so nice.

Hard to fault this and I see that Head2Toe still carries this polish at a wonderful price.
This is part of a small Tinseltown collection. I will say that this is a better formula than a bulk of my Essies. Just saying!

When I think of this brand I think of gel polish, I see it a lot in the Nails Magazine I get. It was nice to see this regular polish be such a great little formula.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D