Monday, August 3, 2015

Pahlish Blue Islands

This was a polish I can't quite recall if I bought it though Etsy or the Pahlish website, but I bought it along with a glitter, and it's feeling like I should be taking notes, but darn it, I didn't!

Pahlish Blue Islands


This one is a real gem: great formula and gorgeous combination of a creme and a delicate speckled glitter running through it. I adore it.

The glitter does sink and much shaking is involved in getting it ready to use, but in fact, I don't find that such a big issue: it has a nice formula and I don't like some of the thick suspension bases I get in commercial polishes when it comes to glitter, so no complaints on that part.

This is three coats. There are light and deeper aqua particles in this pale aqua polish. 

I'm kind of a big fan of this puppy!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D