Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Wear Your Green Today!

When the news started breaking that Ninja Polish was back in business I hustled my buns over to check it out.

I had a 2012 gift certificate from my mom that I figured was just a bit of lost flotsam on the ether. I kept the email in my inbox - thank goodness for the search feature on email - and when I got to the Ninja Polish site I loaded my cart up with the loot I'd waited to all be in stock in the past, but it never seemed to be. It was all there and all waiting for me to buy it. 

It felt like Christmas!

I emailed Rhonni, the founder of Ninja Polish and asked if my certificate code was still useable. it was! IT WAS? Wheeehaw! .

I grabbed Shamrock Floam, one that I've been wanting for what seemed like a very long time. 

Finally.


It's a gorgeous melange of green glitters and white glitters. 

Mint and emerald green in a tight little formula that worked easily, though I will say that my bottle needed a bit of thinner. 



I am completely pleased with this. It's the perfect combination of dense glitter along with gorgeous combination of colors that create a complex glitter. 



Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D