Monday, December 15, 2014

Sparitual Mood

I love gray polishes. I've got over 30 separate shades of gray. (snicker)

Here is one that is very warm and has been classified as a brown, but when I swatched it, it feel firmly into the gray category.

Here is Sparitual Mood


Excuse the fingerprint, I just noticed it as I edited the photo. Argh!

I feel like this dried a little slow, but the finish is a stone shaded metallic shimmer, and I like shimmers, so I kind of forgave it. We'll see how long the love lasts.

As I recall, it wore very well for the two solid days of wear, and I have no complaints. 

The smudge just drives me crazy! 

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D