Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rubies Rushing In

Insta Dri comes out with some cute stuff. I don't do the drug store polish thing as much any more. I do love the way they do some nice limited edition colors in this line. I grab them when I can because Insta Dri is the ONE Sally Hansen line that rings my bell.

The formula is really nice, a wee bit thick, but the stuff dries. No fuss, no muss.

We just won't talk about that brush. ;D

Here is Insta Dri Ruby Rush



Gorgeous. Rich and fabulous.

These red leaning purples capture my heart.


Truly, Madly, Deeply.

Three coats. Found on a display in Rite Aid. Snip snap. It was mine!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D