Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Non-Magnetized Magnetic

I've got a Sally Hansen Magnetic polish from a limited edition run that was really something that fell off my radar as soon as it came out.
Magnetic polishes just aren't my win, except this one is.


Really a beautiful beet purple metallic shimmer. somewhat brushstrokey,  but overall it's about a two coater.

It's called Red-y Response, but it's not really red. I will admit that it is pulling a bit blue in my photos, but not dramatically so. 

I plan on using it for stamping, too. It's one of those great finds. That has multiple uses.


I have to say that it's quite a lovely polish. 

This is now pretty much gone. It was last seen in my burg in a discount bin at my local Shopko. This one was given to me by a client who thanked me for some work I did for him. Nice!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D