Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Raspberry Beret

No, not a fashion post!

Old Colorama polishes that I still have to blog worry me. The brushes are quite like the Maybelline Express Finish polishes: degrading brush. Ugh.

In a little cutie like Colorama, half the fun of having the polish is the bottle itself! We will see how it holds up. I think the mop-like application is somewhat of a challenge. Tick tock. It's getting to the end of its lifespan.

But what a polish!


Three coats. My favorite kind of pink: bright pink at the center but pushing into a magenta on the sides.
Not sure you can see the blue shimmer that pops out.



Perhaps you can see the blue here a bit better. I hope so.

Some of my favorite polishes have a contrasting shimmer or glitter or fleck inside of another color.

Fresh pop of color in all the autumn gloom here in the PNW.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D