Sunday, October 5, 2014

Misa Honeybunch, on the Train from Topperville

Hey folks, back again.

Since I've got a full Melmer drawer of sheer topper polishes, I wanted to really exert my layering muscles.

Here's another by Misa called Honeybunch. Really could have called it Diamondbunch, because it's a sparkler.

I put it over L.A. Colors which I just blogged previously in the last post - link to come later.

Meanwhile, here's Honeybunch




One delightful coat, full of diamond shine.

This isn't one that builds into much of a stand alone, but over white or a pastel it will be crazy gorgeous.

Think we're done with toppers, nope!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D