Thursday, September 11, 2014

Purple Party Franken

Maybelline Colorama Purple Party was blogged back here back in 2012.

Here's a photo:


It is pretty, but I've not been enthusiastic to wear it because of the sheerness factor: this photo is four coats. Oy!

It has glass fleck and some blue tone shimmer. I'd worn it a few times, but thought it's time to work on something else with it.

Recently I found a rather large job lot of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue on eBay. Well, now that I have it, doggonit, I am going to use it as a great franken ingredient.


There was about 1/2 inch off the top of the bottle used up, and I just added SHPB.

Man, do I love it!!


Three coats. 

The glass fleck and soft blue iridescence is gorgeous!

Hard to fault it, I really love the bright violet blue.

Gush!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D