Friday, April 4, 2014

Second Attempt at Water Marbling

I have to admit I really enjoy water marbling.

I'm still really not anything like and expert, but I think I represent that group of people who are trying and find it a challenge, yet still try to do it. I am holding a banner for the "crafty challenged who love to craft."

My learning curve, you could say is both long and steep.
;D

Here's the latest attempt:


This is a combination of a decanted Nic's Stick - whose name I've forgotten - and Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure Plum It, in the old square bottle.

Rugged would be a fair description.

I've put it over white, so that explains the white coming through hear and there.

Still no real control over the shapes I create, nor much over position.

I have, however, made great advancement in pre-taping my nails! Man, talk about a huge difference!
Things went fairly fast after taping it up, which really made the result a lot more enjoyable.

I wore it to work and people seemed to enjoy looking at them, even though they are pretty rough around the edges.

Take heart beginner water marblers, if I can do it, you can, too!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D