Saturday, March 22, 2014

Random Franken of Markwin Polishes

I'm going through some older files that haven't been edited and found a few that I'd like to publish. I think I'll be doing that for a few weeks, too. Hopefully I'll build some momentum again!

Back in 2010 Markwin - WetnWild's parent company, among other things - came out with sets - as I am sure they do every year - that showed up at Ross.
This one had a fuchsia, gold, charcoal, silver, and a little nude (that I really still like) among its offerings.

I've not worn these much, I passed many along to an acquaintance - even this one I've got the photo of - as I'm really trying to tone up the old collection. We'll see how that goes.

Meanwhile I poured some of the gold shimmer into the fuchsia shimmer and tried to create a gold shimmer effect.


Three coats, somewhat slow to dry, but nothing bad. Not seeing the golden shimmer as much as I'd hoped, but not a bad showing.

Here's the bottle shot:


As you can see, in the bottle there is a lot of tasty potential I wasn't able to get on the nail, hence its exodus to a new home.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D