Monday, October 11, 2010

Two Versions, One Name

When I found these nudes, at separate times, I thought, hey! these might work on my skintone!

I didn't realize I already had one when I bought the other.

After I hit 700 polishes I fell off my Nail Polish Database Bandwagon.
Yoiks!
I will re-start that at the beginning of the year.

There are always variations in batches, OPI My Private Jet is famous for its wild inconsistencies (another post! Another day!)

This is Sally Hansen Cameo Creme:


On my index and ring finger is a creme version, that tends a little pinkish.
On my middle and pinkie finger is the shimmer creme version, a little on the tan side.

Both are three coats, both dried well.

I have to say that these are nice neutrals, I love the "secret shimmer" that shows up at certain angles.

Here's a couple bottle shots for a bitter glimpse at the differences and some of that shimmer:




This was a swatch, so I didn't wear it long enough to see how it faired for wear.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. That's really strange. I like both colors. I don't have too many polishes that I have double of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so, too.
    I've got too many "backups" it's getting bad.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D